Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sundial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sundial or sun dial may refer to:
- Sundial, a timekeeping device
- History of sundials
- Scottish sundial, decorative sundials of the renaissance period
- Kirkdale sundial, Saxon sundial
- Whitehurst & Son sundial (1812), very accurate sundial
- Carefree sundial, very large sundial in Arizona
- Sundial, Boy with Spider, Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay, bridge in Redding, California
- List of sundial mottos
Music and literature
- The Sundial, novel by Shirley Jackson
- Sun Dial, a British psychedelic rock band
- "Sundials" (song), a song by Alkaline Trio
- "Sundial", a song by Wolfmother from their album, Cosmic Egg
- Sundial snail, the common name for mollusks in the Architectonicidae family.
- Not to be confused with Solar dial, a type of electric timer switch.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sundial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.