|Look up sunspot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sunspot is a dark region that periodically appears on the surface of the Sun.
Sun spot, Sunspot, or Sunspots may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Sunspot (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero
- Sunspot (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformer universe
- "Sunspot", a song by Moby, B-side to the 1999 song "Bodyrock"
- "Sunspots" (song), a 1984 song by Julian Cope
- "Sunspots", a song by Modest Mouse from their 1997 EP The Fruit That Ate Itself
- "Sunspots", a sing by Nine Inch Nails from the 2005 album With Teeth
- Sunspots (TV series), a 1974–75 Canadian television series
Science and technology
- Sun SPOT, a wireless sensor network device created by Sun Microsystems
- Sun spots or solar lentigo, skin blemishes
- Sunspot (Trojan horse), computer malware
- SunSpot, the codename for the multi-display ATI Eyefinity Technology
- Sunspot, New Mexico, a community in New Mexico and the site of the National Solar Observatory
- Sunspots (economics), the economic term referring to a random variable
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunspot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.