From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Super Collider)
|Look up supercollider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A supercollider is a high energy particle accelerator.
Supercollider may also refer to:
- The Superconducting Super Collider, planned 80 km particle collider project in Texas, cancelled in 1993
- The Tevatron, at Fermilab in Illinois, in operation from 1983 to 2011
- The Large Hadron Collider, at CERN, in operation from September 2008
- The High Luminosity Large Hadron Collider (formerly the Super Large Hadron Collider), a proposed upgrade to the Large Hadron Collider
- The Very Large Hadron Collider, a hypothetical future hadron collider with no target date
- Tera-Large Electron-Positron Collider, a hypothetical 80 km future electron-positron collider to be based at CERN as an alternative to a future linear collider
- SuperCollider, a programming language released in 1996 for audio synthesis
- Super Collider (band), an electronic and soul-revivalist musical group formed in 1998
- "Supercollider" (song), a 2011 song by Radiohead
- Super Collider (album), a 2013 album by the band Megadeth, and the album's title track
- "Supercollider", a song by Fountains of Wayne from Welcome Interstate Managers
- "Supercollider", a 1993 single by Tribe
- Super Collider, 2010 musical piece by Christine Southworth written for the Kronos Quartet and Gamelan Elektrika
- Supercollider, a video game character in Freedom Force
- Supercollider, 2002 show by Keith Tyson at the South London Gallery
- "Supercollider", a series of 35mm digital animations by Marc Swadel and Paul Swadel
- Supercollider, a 2013 film starring Enzo Cilenti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supercollider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.