Super Sunday may refer to:
- Super Sunday (TV series), a 1980s American cartoon multicharacter series from Sunbow and Marvel Productions, all featuring Hasbro characters
- Super Sunday (phone-a-thon), the annual phone-a-thon fundraising drives held by Jewish federations throughout North America, on various Sundays of the year
- Super Sunday or "Super Bowl Sunday", the Sunday of the National Football League's championship game, the Super Bowl
- Ford Super Sunday, the live Sunday afternoon Premiership football broadcast on Sky Sports in the UK
- Super Sunday, a popular Taiwanese TV variety show, hosted by Zhang Xiao Yan, Harlem Yu, Jacky Wu among others
- Super Sunday (computer game), a 1986 video game published by Avalon Hill for the Apple II and Commodore 64
- "Super Sunday", in New Orleans, refers to one of the annual celebrations staged by Mardi Gras Indian tribes, and held in Uptown, Downtown, or the west bank of New Orleans
- Super Sunday (block), a Sunday night block on 22 January 2012 on Network Ten at 6.30pm to 9.30pm preceded by Formula One, Moto GP and some of Sunday Night Movies
- Super Soul Sunday, an American daytime television talk show hosted by Oprah Winfrey, airing on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network every Sunday morning at 11/10c
- Super Sunday, a short lived UK children's colour newspaper published in 1974.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Super Sunday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.