From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up superbus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superbus (Latin for superb, proud, arrogant) may refer to:
- Superbus (band), a French pop-rock band formed in 1999
- 18596 Superbus, a Main-belt asteroid discovered on January 21, 1998
- Lucius Tarquinius Superbus (before 535 BC – 496 BC), the seventh King of Rome, reigning from 535 until the Roman revolt in 509 BC
- Mount Superbus, the Queensland's third highest peak at 1375 metres (4500 feet)
- Several bus industry companies, a play on super bus:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superbus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.