Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up superintendent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superintendent may refer to:
- Superintendent (police), Superintendent of Police (SP), or Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) – a police rank
- Superintendent (prison) – a prison administrator
- Superintendent (ecclesiastical), a church executive performing the duties of a bishop, in Lutheran and Methodist churches
- Superintendent (education), an education executive or administrator
- Superintendent (New Zealand), the elected head of each Provincial Council in New Zealand from 1853 to 1876
- Superintendent (United States Air Force), a United States Air Force position
- Superintendent (construction), a supervisor who is responsible for scheduling subcontractors on behalf of the general contractor
- Building superintendent, a manager, maintenance or repair person, custodian or janitor, especially in the United States; sometimes shortened to "super"
- Soprintendenza's director (Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism (Italy))
- Superintendent, a character in Halo 3 ODST
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superintendent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.