Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up superintendent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superintendent may refer to:
- Superintendent (police), Superintendent of Police (SP), or Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) – a police rank
- Superintendent (prison) – a prison administrator
- Superintendent (ecclesiastical), a church executive performing the duties of a bishop, in Lutheran and Methodist churches
- Superintendent (education), an education executive or administrator
- Superintendent (New Zealand), the elected head of each Provincial Council in New Zealand from 1853 to 1876
- Superintendent (United States Air Force), a United States Air Force position
- Superintendent (construction), a supervisor who is responsible for scheduling subcontractors on behalf of the general contractor
- Building superintendent, a manager, maintenance or repair person, custodian or janitor, especially in the United States; sometimes shortened to "super"
- Superintendent (business), is a manager, director, administrator, or supervisor in a corporation.
- Superintendent (hospital), plans, directs, or co-ordinate medical and health services in hospitals and clinics, managed care organizations, public health agencies
- Superintendent (National parks), head of the Park and park rangers
- Soprintendenza's director (Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism (Italy))
- Superintendent, a character in Halo 3 ODST
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superintendent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.