From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Superposition (disambiguation))
|Look up superposition or superpose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superposition may refer to:
- Superposition principle in physics, mathematics, and engineering, describes the overlapping of waves. Particular applications include:
- Superposition calculus, used in logic for equational first-order reasoning
- Law of superposition in geology and archaeology, which states that sedimentary layers are deposited in a time sequence, with the oldest on the bottom and the youngest on the top
- In chemistry, a property of two structures that have the same chirality
- Superposition (EP), 2002 album by the band Kling Klang
- Superposition (art installation), an art installation programme commissioned by the Institute of Physics
- In music theory, "reaching over," see Schenkerian analysis#Lines between voices, reaching over
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix