Supreme Court of Judicature Act 1902
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Long title||An Act to amend the Supreme Court of Judicature Acts.|
|Citation||2 Edw 7 c 31|
|Royal Assent||25 November 1902|
|Commencement||25 November 1902|
|Repealed by||The Supreme Court of Judicature (Consolidation) Act 1925, s 226(1) & Sch 6|
Section 1 substituted the words "three divisions" for the words "two divisions" in section 12 of the Supreme Court of Judicature Act 1875.
- The Public General Acts passed in the Second Year of the Reign of His Majesty King Edward the Seventh. Printed for HMSO by the King's Printer. London. 1902. Page 73.
- The citation of this Act by this short title was authorised by section 2 of this Act. Due to the repeal of that enactment, it is now authorised by section 19(2) of the Interpretation Act 1978.
- The Acts of Parliament (Commencement) Act 1793
- The Supreme Court of Judicature Act 1902, section 2; the Short Titles Act 1896, section 2(2)
- The Supreme Court of Judicature Act 1910, section 2
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|