Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up surcharge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A surcharge may mean:
- an extra fee added onto another fee or charge
- an overprint that affects the value of a postage stamp
- a surcharge (sanction) against a public servant who has abused public funds
- any loading from above the soil line upon earth being supported by a retaining wall
- Surtax, extra tax levied upon tax
- An overload or excessive load on a retaining wall or flow within a sewage system (glossary of engineering)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surcharge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.