|Date of birth||19 December 1986|
|Place of birth||Kolkata, Paschimbanga, India|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 May 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 June 2014
Surojit Bose (born 19 December 1986) is an Indian footballer from Kolkata who currently plays for Mumbai Tigers. He has previously played for Mahindra United in the I-League, and for Bengal in the Santosh Trophy. Before joining Mahindra United, he played for Tollygunge Agragami and Mohun Bagan. Apart from football, he is a big fan of driving.
- Surojit Bose at National-Football-Teams.com
- "Dodsal FC". Live Indian Football.
- "Mahindra United wins". The Hindu. 9 September 2007. Retrieved 29 April 2010.
- "Goa regains Santosh Trophy". The Hindu. 15 June 2009. Retrieved 29 April 2010.
- "Click! Click! Mahindra hold Tollygunge with late goal". rediff.com. 29 April 2005. Retrieved 29 April 2010.
- "Mohun Bagan beats Air-India". The Hindu. 24 November 2006. Retrieved 29 April 2010.
|This biographical article related to Indian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|