From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Surplus (disambiguation))
|Look up surplus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surplus may refer to:
- Economic surplus, one of various supplementary values
- Excess supply, a situation in which the quantity of a good or service supplied is more than the quantity demanded, and the price is above the equilibrium level determined by supply and demand
- Government budget surplus
- Surplus: Terrorized into Being Consumers, a documentary film
- Surplus value, surplus labour, surplus product in Marxian economics
- "The Surplus", a 2008 episode of The Office
- Thomas J. Surpless (1877–1911), New York politician
- All pages with titles containing surplus
- Deficit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surplus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.