Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up surreal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surreal may refer to:
- Anything related to or characteristic of Surrealism, a movement in philosophy and art
- "Surreal" (song), a 2000 song by Ayumi Hamasaki
- Surreal (album), an album by Man Raze
- Surreal humour, a common aspect of humor
- Surreal numbers, a superset of the real numbers in mathematics
- Surreal Software, an American video game studio
- Surreal, the name of a Nintendo 64 emulator for the Xbox.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surreal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.