|Look up surreal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surreal may refer to:
- Anything related to or characteristic of Surrealism, a movement in philosophy and art
- "Surreal" (song), a 2000 song by Ayumi Hamasaki
- Surreal (album), an album by Man Raze
- Surreal humour, a common aspect of humor
- Surreal numbers, a superset of the real numbers in mathematics
- Surreal Software, an American video game studio
- Surreal, the name of a Nintendo 64 emulator for the Xbox
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surreal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.