Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Economic and Demographic Change in Preindustrial Japan, 1600-1868 (1967)
- Population Trends and Economic Development in Tokugawa, Japan (1971)
- Population Trends and Economic Growth in Pre-Industrial Japan (1972)
- Toward an Analysis of Demographic and Economic Change in Tokugawa Japan : a Village Study (1972)
- Fertility, mortality and life expectancy in pre-modern Japan (1974)
- Economic and Demographic Change in Preindustrial Japan (1977)
- Family and population in East Asian History with Arthur P. Wolf (1985)
- Gender and Japanese History (ジェンダーの日本史 Jendā no Nihon shi) (1994)
- Everyday Things in Premodern Japan the Hidden Legacy of Material Culture (1997)
- University of Hawaii, Center for Japanese Studies, affiliate faculty
- University of California Press, author bio note
- Hanley, Susan B. (1991). "Tokugawa society: material culture, standard of living, and life-styles." Early Modern Japan, Cambridge Histories Online.
- Hecker, Felicia J. "International Studies at the University of Washington, the First Ninety Years," University of Washington, Henry Jackson School of International Studies.
- WorldCat Identities: Hanley, Susan B. 1939-
- John Whitney Hall Book Prize of the Association for Asian Studies, list