|Member of the Massachusetts Senate
from the Second Essex and Middlesex district
|Preceded by||John C. O'Brien|
|Succeeded by||Barry Finegold|
Susan Tucker is a former Massachusetts Democratic State Senator and State Representative from Andover. She served in the Massachusetts House of Representatives from 1982 to 1992 and in the Massachusetts Senate from 1999 to 2011.
Tucker served in the Massachusetts House of Representatives from 1982 to 1992, in the Senate from 1999 to 2011, representing the district of Second Essex and Middlesex which includes Lawrence and Andover in Essex County and Dracut and Tewksbury in Middlesex County.
- Massachusetts Women's Political Caucus
- Massachusetts League of Women Voters
- Merrimack Valley Economic Development Council Executive Board
- Andover Industrial and Development Commission
- Housing (Chair)
- Telecommunication, Utilities & Energy (Vice-Chair)
- Elder Affairs
- Senate Committee on Ways and Means
- Economic Development & Emerging Technologies
- Financial Services
- "WEB UPDATE: Sen. Sue Tucker will not run for reelection". Andover Townsman. March 5, 2010. Retrieved March 6, 2010.
- Robert Rizzuto (April 11, 2014). "Democratic Massachusetts gubernatorial hopeful Don Berwick picks up 2 more endorsements". MassLive Politics. Retrieved August 18, 2014.