(Redirected from Suspicion (film))
|Look up suspicion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suspicion may refer to:
- Suspicion (emotion), a feeling of distrust or perceived guilt for someone or something
- "Suspicion" (Terry Stafford song), 1962, song recorded by Elvis Presley, Terry Stafford, and Delroy Wilson
- "Suspicion" (R.E.M. song), 1999, R.E.M. song
- "Suspicions" (Eddie Rabbitt song), 1979, Eddie Rabbitt song, also covered by Tim McGraw
- "Suspicion", a song by Richard Marx, co-written with Fee Waybill, on Marx's My Own Best Enemy album in 2004
- Suspicions (album), 1980 album by jazz saxophonist Houston Person
Television and film
- Suspicion (1941 film), a 1941 film noir directed by Alfred Hitchcock starring Cary Grant and Joan Fontaine
- Suspicion (1982 film), a 1982 Japanese film directed by Yoshitaro Nomura
- Suspicion (TV series), an American television mystery drama series
- "Suspicion" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of the science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis
- "Suspicions" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1993 episode of the sixth season of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Suspicion", an episode from the fourth season of the police procedural drama television series NCIS
- Suspicions, the sixth episode of Code Lyoko: Evolution and the 101st episode of the entire Code Lyoko franchise.
- Suspicion (manga), a manga by Osamu Tezuka
- Suspicion (novel), a 1951 novel by Friedrich Dürrenmatt
- Suspicion, a radio adaptation of the 1941 film recreated for the Lux Radio Theater in 1942 and again in 1944
- Isaac Asimov's Robot City: Suspicion, a 1987 novel by Mike McQuay
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Suspicion.|
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suspicion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.