|Look up suvi or Suvi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suvi, Şuvi or Shuvi may refer to:
- Şuvi, Astara, a village and municipality in Azerbaijan
- Şovu, a village and municipality in Azerbaijan
- Suvi River, a river in western India
- Suvi (novel), a novel by Oskar Luts
- Summer (1976 film) (Suvi), a film based on the novel
- Suvi Raj Grubb, a South-Indian record producer
- Suvi Koponen, a Finnish fashion model
- Suvi Mikkonen, a Finnish taekwondo practitioner
- Suvi-Anne Siimes, a Finnish politician
- Suvi Suresh, an Indian singer
- Suvi Teräsniska, a Finnish singer
- Suvi (Singer, Songwriter, Model)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suvi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.