This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
J. Suzanne Frank is a newspaper and magazine journalist who has traveled extensively in Egypt, Greece, and Israel. She is a native of Texas and lives in Dallas. She has written four novels under her own name and a short series of light mysteries under the name Chloe Green, which feature the fashionable sleuth Dallas O'Connor. Her four novels are a linked series of time-travel fantasy that take a woman from the 1990s to ancient Egypt, Atlantis, and Biblical Israel. She draws heavily on history, myth and especially the Judeo-Christian Bible.
- Reflections on the Nile
- Shadows on the Aegean
- Sunrise on the Mediterranean
- Twilight in Babylon
Novels as Chloe Green
- Going Out in Style
- Designed to Die
- Fashion Victim
- Frank, J. Suzanne (1999-08-06). Reflections in the Nile. Grand Central Publishing. ISBN 9780446930130.
- Frank, Suzanne (2009-10-31). Shadows on the Aegean. Grand Central Publishing. ISBN 9780446930147.
- Frank, Suzanne (2009-05-30). Sunrise on the Mediterranean. Grand Central Publishing. ISBN 9780446561464.
- Frank, Suzanne (2013-03-05). Twilight in Babylon. Grand Central Publishing. ISBN 9781455599301.
- Green, Chloe (1999-07-01). Designed to Die. Kensington Publishing Corporation. ISBN 9781575667140.
- Works by or about Suzanne Frank in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Suzanne Frank at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about a fiction writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|