He studied at Funen Art Academy from 1997 to 2002. His first separate exhibition was at Funen's Art Museum in 2002. Sorø Art Museum, Vendsyssel Kunstmuseum, Galleri Specta, Johannes Larsen Museet, Overgaden. Institut for Samtidskunst and other places. He has designed book covers for two of Lone Hørslev's books.
Much of his art relates to nature and several exhibitions have prominently figured birds. 
He founded the one-man publishing house Adressens Forlag.
- Trøjen af - trøjen på. Adressen Forlag. (1999)
- Country og Koncept (2013)
- Svend-Allan Sørensen: Lad det grimme glide ind i det skønne Politiken. O November 2009. Retrieved 9 Country og Koncep January 2014 (Danish)
- Trine Ross (28 January 2009)Den brølende kronhjort' er tilbage på lærredet Politiken. Retrieved 9 January 2014 (Danish)
- Ugens Kunstner - Svend-Allan Sørensen Kunsten.no. Retrieved 9 January 2013 (Danish)
- Nanna Goul Hansen (31 December 2005) Skævt sejlende joller Politiken. Retrieved 9 January 2014 (Danish)
|This article about a Danish artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|