From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Svenska)
|Look up Swedish, svensk, or svenska in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swedish or svensk(a) may refer to:
- Anything from or related to Sweden, a country in Northern Europe
- Swedish language, a North Germanic language spoken primarily in Sweden and Finland
- Swedish alphabet, the official alphabet used by the Swedish language
- Swedish people or Swedes, persons with a Swedish ancestral or ethnic identity
- A national or citizen of Sweden, see demographics of Sweden
- Swedish cuisine
- Swedish culture
- Swedish Blue, a duck
- Schwedentrunk, a Swedish drink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swedish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.