From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sverdrup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sverdrup is a unit of volume flux.
Sverdrup (disambiguation) may also refer to:
- Einar Sverdrup (1895–1942), a Norwegian mining engineer and businessman
- Erling Sverdrup (1917–1994), Norwegian statistician
- Georg Sverdrup (1770–1850), founder of the first Norwegian university library
- Georg Sverdrup (1848–1907), President of Augsburg Seminary
- George Sverdrup, son of Georg, also president of Augsburg Seminary from 1911 to 1937
- George Sverdrup, technology manager of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Harald Ulrik Sverdrup (politician) (1813–1891), Norwegian priest and politician
- Harald Sverdrup (oceanographer) (1888–1957), Norwegian oceanographer grandson of the previous one
- Harald Sverdrup (writer) (1923–1992), Norwegian writer and poet
- Johan Sverdrup (1816–1892), prime minister of Norway
- Leif J. Sverdrup (1898–1976), a Norwegian-American civil engineer
- Otto Neumann Sverdrup (1854–1930), Norwegian explorer
- Sverdrup Pass, a pass on Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Sverdrup Islands, Arctic islands
- Sverdrup Island (Kara Sea), another Arctic island
- Sverdrup (crater), a lunar crater near the Moon's south pole
- Sverdrup Township, Minnesota
- Sverdrup balance, an oceanographic theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sverdrup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.