|Look up svet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Svet may refer to:
- Svet, a space greenhouse on the Kristall module of the space station Mir
- Mateja Svet (born 1968), former Slovenian alpine skier
- Svet or svět means "world" in some languages
- Mark Švets (born 1976), former Estonian footballer
- Svetly (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing svet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Svet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.