From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swain, Swains or Swain's may refer to:
- Swain County, North Carolina, USA
- Swain Islands, Antarctica
- Swain, Agra, a village in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Swain's Island (Newfoundland and Labrador), Canada
- Swains Island, an atoll in the Tokelau chain, the most northwesterly island administered by American Samoa
- Swains Lake, New Hampshire, USA
- Swain (surname)
- Swain (horse), a European Thoroughbred racehorse
- Swain School of Design, a former non-profit educational institution that is now part of the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.