Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up swampy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swampy means of or resembling a swamp.
Swampy may also refer to:
- Swampy Cree, native Americans (and their language)
- Swampy, a character in the video game Where's My Water?
- Swampy (environmentalist), Daniel Hooper (born 1973), a former environmental activist
- Anthony Hamilton (snooker player) (born 1971), from England
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh (born 1960), American animator
- Geoff Marsh (born 1958), Australian cricketer
- "Swampy", jazz instrumental by Chico Hamilton from the album Chic Chic Chico
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swampy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.