From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swatch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swatch is Swatch Group's namesake brand of watches.
Swatch may also refer to:
- The Swatch Group, a Swiss company and watch manufacturer
- Swatch Internet Time, an alternate means of telling time that uses decimals instead of hours and minutes
- A textile sample
- In computer graphics, the term has come to mean a palette of active colors.
- In painting, the word means a sample of color designed to show the actual dried result of applying certain paint(s).
- Swatch (knitting)
- Swatch Mercedes ART
- Swatch Open
- Swatch (Log monitoring), an Open source software project under SourceForge delivering a program for monitoring Unix/Linux log files
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swatch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.