From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|Look up swath or SWATH in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swath or SWATH may refer to:
- in agriculture
- a strip cut out in mowing, respectively a track left clear in a field by the passage of different mowing/reaping tools or harvesting machines, e.g. by a swather
- a windrow (synonym), a line or row of cut crop – usually of hay, or straw – left on a field after mowing/reaping/harvesting, or formed afterwards
- in science, a strip of a planet visualised by a satellite during its orbit
- Sequential Windowed Acquisition of All Theoretical Fragment Ion Mass Spectra (SWATH-MS), an acquisition type in mass spectrometry
- small-waterplane-area twin hull (acronym SWATH), a type of ship design
- Snow White and the Huntsman