Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sweeney may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- Sweeney Mountains, Palmer Land, Antarctica
- Sweeney Ridge, a national park in California, United States
Arts and entertainment
- The Sweeney, a British television series
- Sweeney!, a spin-off film of the TV show
- Sweeney 2, the 1978 sequel
- The Sweeney (2012 film)
- The Sweeney, British band formed by Murray Torkildsen
- London slang for the Flying Squad, a branch of the Metropolitan Police Service
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweeney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.