Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up switching in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Switching is what is done by a switch:
- Electronic switching
- Packet switching, a digital networking communications methodology
- LAN switching, packet switching on Local Area Networks
- Telephone switching, the activity performed by a telephone exchange.
- a synonym for shunting in rail transport
Switching may also refer to:
- Switching (ecology), a pattern of predation where predators select food based on its abundance
- Switching (film), a 2003 Danish interactive film
- Code-switching of languages
- Immunoglobulin class switching, an immunological mechanism that changes the type of antibody produced by B cells
- Task switching (psychology), an experimental research paradigm used in cognitive psychology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Switching.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.