From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up switching in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Switching may refer to:
- Switching (ecology), a pattern of predation where predators select food based on its abundance.
- Switching (film), a 2003 Danish interactive film.
- Immunoglobulin class switching, an immunological mechanism that changes the type of antibody produced by B cells.
- Packet switching, a digital networking communications methodology.
- LAN switching, packet switching on Local Area Networks.
- Task switching (psychology), an experimental research paradigm used in cognitive psychology.
- Telephone switching, the activity performed by a telephone exchange.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Switching.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.