Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up switching in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Switching may refer to:
Computing and technology
- Switching, functions performed by a switch:
- Switching, a synonym for shunting in rail transport
- Switching (ecology), a pattern of predation describing predators's selection of food based on its abundance
- Switching (film), a 2003 Danish interactive film
- Code-switching, of languages
- Immunoglobulin class switching, an immunological mechanism that changes the type of antibody produced by B cells
- Task switching (psychology), an experimental research paradigm used in cognitive psychology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Switching.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.