From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swizzle may refer to:
- Swizzle (acro dance), type of movement for two people in acro dance
- Swizzle (figure skating), type of movement in figure skating
- Swizzle (game), a game for Palm OS by Bapsoft
- Swizzle (lacrosse), a lacrosse shaft designed by Mikey Powell
- Swizzle (practice), a British English term for swindle or an unfair or dishonest practice
- Swizzle (hula hooping) is hula hooping with arms
Swizzling may refer to
- Bit swizzling, moving bit positions in computer data
- Byte swizzling, changing endianness in representation of computer data
- Swizzling, a method used in computer graphics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swizzle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.