Sword and Sorcery Studios
|Headquarters||Stone Mountain, GA|
|Products||d20 System materials, EverQuest RPG, Warcraft RPG|
|Parent||White Wolf, Inc.|
The Sword and Sorcery Studios (S&SS) was an imprint of White Wolf, Inc. used to publish its d20 System & Open Gaming License material in from 2000 to 2008. The imprint also acted as publisher for other small press game developers, such as Monte Cook's company, Malhavoc Press, and Necromancer Games.
- d20 Sword & Sorcery series - d20 system/Dungeons & Dragons 3rd edition compatible sourcebooks
- Scarred Lands - campaign setting for Dungeons & Dragons
- Ravenloft campaign setting - the company held the license to publish the 3rd edition version of it.
- EverQuest Role-Playing Game - licensed pencil and paper game line
- Warcraft the Roleplaying Game - licensed pencil and paper game line
- Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed and Arcana Evolved series
|This role-playing game related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|