|Full name||Sergey Anatolyevich Sosnovski|
|Date of birth||14 August 1981|
|Place of birth||Minsk, Belarusian SSR|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 December 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 29 September 2011
Sergey Anatolyevich Sosnovski (Belarusian: Сяргей Сасноўскі (Syarhey Sasnowski); Russian: Серге́й Сосновский; born 14 August 1981) is a Belarusian footballer (defender) currently playing for Neman Grodno.
Sosnovski was born in Minsk and signed his first professional contract with local club Traktor Minsk. He played an important role in BATE Borisov's 2008–09 Champions League campaign, heading in a goal against Bulgarian Levski Sofia to open the scoring for FC BATE in the return leg of the third qualifying round played on 27 August 2008. The match ended in a 1–1 draw and the team from Barysaw became the first Belarusian club to reach the group stages of the Champions League. On 27 August 2009, Sosnovski scored two goals in a 4–0 win against Litex Lovech, which helped BATE to qualify for the group stage of the UEFA Europa League. In February 2011, Sosnovski ended his stint with BATE and signed a contract with Russian side FC Tom Tomsk.
- Belarusian Premier League champion: 2008, 2009, 2010
- Belarusian Cup winner: 2009–10
- Belarusian Super Cup winner: 2010
- "Об игроке: Сосновский Сергей". BATE Borisov official website. 2011-01-01. Retrieved 2012-01-07.
- "Левски" напусна Шампионската лига, след като отпадна от БАТЕ Борисов". BNR Bg. 2008-08-28. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
- "БАТЕ (Борисов) разби "Литекс" с 4:0 след продължения". Dnevnik bg. 2009-08-28. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
- "Абаронца БАТЭ Сяргей Сасноўскі сёння пераходзіць у "Томь"". Euroradio.fm. 2011-02-25. Retrieved 2012-01-07.
- "UEFA World Cup qualifiers". FIFA com. 2009-04-01. Retrieved 2009-06-25.