Jump to navigation Jump to search
Syberia is an adventure video game released in 2002.
Syberia may also refer to:
- Syberia II, the sequel to Syberia
- Polish name for Siberia, a region of Russia
- Syberia, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Syberia, Mława County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Syberia, Żuromin County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syberia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.