Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Symington in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Symington may refer to:
- Symington (surname)
- Symington family (United States), a family of politicians from the United States
- Symington, South Lanarkshire, village in Scotland, one of three named after Simon de Lockart
- Symington railway station, served the village of Symington in Scotland between 1848 and 1965
- Symington, South Ayrshire, village in Scotland. Named after Simon de Lockart
- Symington, Scottish Borders, village in Scotland, now just a small hamlet, also named after Simon de Lockart
- Symington Islands, in the Antarctic
- Symington House, located in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, United States
- Symington Yard, the largest of Canadian National Railway's rail classification yard in Canada
- Symington Family Estates, major Port wine company
- Symington Amendment, legislation to strengthen the US position on nuclear non-proliferation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Symington.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.