|Class and type:||Motor yacht|
|Tonnage:||3.000 gross tons|
|Length:||101.5 m (333 ft)|
|Beam:||14.1 m (46 ft)|
|Draught:||4.1 m (13 ft)|
Symphony was in 2015 the largest yacht that was built in the Netherlands. At 101.5 metres, it was a challenge to move Symphony through the Dutch waterways to get to the open sea following her launch.
The ship was built by Feadship. Designed to carry 36 passengers, it complies with the new Passenger Yacht Code. Symphony has a couple of luxury features such as a 6 metre glass-bottom swimming pool on main deck, an outdoor cinema on bridge deck, and a jacuzzi on the sundeck. The ship's exterior was designed by Tim Heywood. The current owner is Bernard Arnault.
Symphony has four main engines, MTU 20V 4000 M73 with a power of 3,433 hp (2,560 kW) each. Which means it has a combined power of 13,732 hp (10,240 kW).
- "Exclusive look at Feadship Project 808 launched today-SuperYacht Times".
- "New photos of largest Feadship yacht Symphony show off her amenities".
- "Symphony making her way through the Dutch waterways-SuperYacht Times".
- "Megajacht Symphony trekt veel bekijks in Rotterdam".
- "Megajacht trekt Rotterdammers naar de kade".
- "[BERNARD ARNAULT]: Inside his US$ 150,000,000 Yacht SYMPHONY".