From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up synchronic or synchronicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Synchronic may refer to:
- Synchrony (linguistics), the analysis of a language at a specific point of time
- Synchronicity, the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner
- Synchronization, the coordination of events to operate a system in unison
- Synchrony (disambiguation)
- Synchronicity (disambiguation)
- Synchronizer (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Synchronous"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synchronic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.