Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up synchronic or synchronicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Synchronic may refer to:
- Synchrony (linguistics), the analysis of a language at a specific point of time
- Synchronicity, the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner
- Synchronization, the coordination of events to operate a system in unison
- Synchronic (film), an American sci-fi film
- Synchrony (disambiguation)
- Synchronicity (disambiguation)
- Synchronizer (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Synchronous
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synchronic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.