Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up synchrony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Synchrony may refer to:
- Synchronization, the coordination of events to operate a system in unison
- Synchrony and diachrony, viewpoints in linguistic analysis
- Synchrony (Dune), a fictional planet
- "Synchrony" (The X-Files), an episode of the American science fiction television series The X-Files
- Synchrony Financial, an American consumer financial services company
- All pages with titles beginning with Synchrony
- All pages with titles containing Synchrony
- Synchronic (disambiguation)
- Synchronicity (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synchrony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.