|Look up synchrony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Synchrony may refer to:
- Synchronization, the coordination of events to operate a system in unison
- Synchrony and diachrony, viewpoints in linguistic analysis
- Synchrony (Dune), a fictional planet
- "Synchrony" (The X-Files), an episode of the American science fiction television series The X-Files
- Synchrony Financial, an American consumer financial services company
- All pages beginning with "Synchrony"
- All pages with a title containing Synchrony
- Synchronic (disambiguation)
- Synchronicity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synchrony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.