Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up syncopation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Syncopation is a musical term for the stressing of a normally unstressed beat in a bar or the failure to sound a tone on an accented beat. It may also refer to:
- Syncopation (dance), dancing on unstressed beats, or improvised steps
- Syncopation (1929 film), early American musical
- Syncopation (1942 film), American musical
- Syncopation in algebra, a way of writing algebra that is not rhetorical, but also not fully symbolic
- "Syncopation", a song by Billy Ocean on the 1984 album Suddenly
- "Syncopation", a song by Babymetal on the 2016 album Metal Resistance
- "Syncopation", a 1926 violin and piano piece by Fritz Kreisler
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syncopation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.