From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Synopsis (disambiguation))
|Look up synopsis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A synopsis is a brief summary of the major points of a subject or written work or story, either as prose or as a table; an abridgment or condensation of a work.
Synopsis or synopsys may refer to:
- Kievan Synopsis, a historical work, first published in Kiev in 1676
- Synopsis of Pure Mathematics, a book by G. S. Carr, written in 1886
- Synopsis Universae Philologiae, an early work on comparative linguistics by Gottfried Hensel (Godofredus Henselius, 1687–1767)
- Synopsys, an electronic design automation company based in Mountain View, California
- Video synopsis, an approach to create a short video summary of a long video
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synopsis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.