From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Syriac (disambiguation))
Syriac may refer to:
- Syriac language, a dialect of Middle Aramaic
- Syriac alphabet
- Neo-Aramaic languages also known as Syriac in most native vernaculars
- Syriac Christianity, the churches using Syriac as their liturgical language
- Terms for Syriac Christians
- All pages beginning with "Syriac"
- Syria (disambiguation)
- Syrian (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syriac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.