This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public with a Management Board and Supervisory Board|
|Industry||Information Technology, Software|
|Headquarters||Sausheim (Alsace), France|
|Christophe Corne – Chairman of Directors & Founder
Emmanuel Theotime – Director, Research and Development
Rémi Gamel – International Sales Director
Xavier Hameroux – Sales Director (France)
|Products||Desktop and Application Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Remote Access Security Software|
Number of employees
Systancia is a French software company that develops software for desktop and application virtualisation, cloud computing and remote access security solutions. The company was founded in 1998 and is located in Sausheim, France.
Systancia acquired IPdiva at the end of 2013, that provides security solutions.
Recently, the French Deposits and Consignments Fund (now known as BPI) added finance into Systancia’s capital with the already present A Plus, enabling accelerated conditions for its international development.
- 1 History
- 2 Products
- 3 References
- 4 External links
Systancia's earliest developments date back to 1998 with a view to creating new types of low-cost, multi-processor computers (Intel) providing administration for the remote execution of user applications on the most available servers and desktops thereby making redundant resources available to companies for the execution of their usual applications.
Systancia entered Deloitte's 2010 Technology Fast 500 EMEA list, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in EMEA, ranked Number 268.
AppliDis - Application and desktop virtualization
AppliDis Administration Console Screenshot
AppliDis Fusion 5 / 2015
|Type||Application and Desktop Virtualization|
Developed by Systancia, AppliDis is a virtualisation software that incorporates both application and desktop virtualization as a single product, with management through a single web console. The latest version, AppliDis Fusion 5, was released on 20 May 2015.
The application virtualization is based on Microsoft Windows Terminal Services (via the RDP - Remote Desktop Protocol). The desktop virtualization (also called Virtual Desktop or VDI - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) is based on the exchange with different hypervisors such as ESX, VMware Vcenter, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V Server, Parallels Inc., Virtual Iron. AppliDis Fusion 4 is application transparent, meaning it can manage and virtualise all Windows applications and desktops ( Windows operating system: XP, Vista, Seven, Windows 8, Windows 10 or under Windows RDS).
AppliDis ezPrint - Printing by using a centralised environment
AppliDis ezPrint (formerly AppliDis Universal Printer) is a universal printing software ( local or remote connection, centralised or virtualised architecture) that allows the administration of user print options with a single printer on the server. It provides compression features that reduce the size of print files from application servers to local printers.
IPdiva Secure - External access protection, control and traceability
IPdiva Secure is a security software for all external access to IT system resources:
- secure and monitored synchronisation to and from smartphones / mobiles (ActiveSync mode),
- secure application and system access (VPN SSL portal mode),
- secure Intranet access (Reverse proxy mode).
IPdiva Secure software is based on a distributed architecture:
- IPdiva Server: acts as a centralised gatekeeper for external access requests:single point of entry to the sites hosting the systems or access to published applications, mutual authentication and access control, central repository for all traces of remote access.
- IPdiva Gateway: acts as an interface between IPdiva Server and the applications, files or systems to be accessed remotely.
IPdiva Care - Check and record: surveillance and video recording
- The growing market for cloud computing in France www.investineu.com, published January 2012, Retrieved September 2014
- Systancia announces the acquisition of IPdiva www.globalsecuritymag.com, published December 2013, Retrieved April 2014
- Systancia undertakes first capital raising with A Plus Finance www.tmcnet.com, published 23 July 2009, Retrieved April 2014
- The FSN PME supports the Systancia company www.caissedesdepots.fr, published 9 October 2012, Retrieved September 2014
- Systancia offers application and desktop virtualization in a single product www.microsoft-news.tmcnet.com, published 25 November 2009, Retrieved April 2014
- IT firm launches ‘all-in-one’ virtualisation software solution www.greenwisebusiness.co.uk, published 19 November 2009, Retrieved April 2014
- Systancia launches AppliDis Fusion 4 www.virtualizationpractice.com, published November 2009, Retrieved July 2015
- AppliDis ezPrint – Optimise your printing by using a centralised environment www.dabcc.com, published August 2015, Retrieved August 2015
- Systancia announces the acquisition of IPdiva and reinforces its leadership in the secured virtualised environments market www.globalsecuritymag.com, published December 2013, Retrieved July 2015