Sze Tsung Leong
Sze Tsung Leong is an American and British photographer and artist interested in urban studies.
Born in Mexico City, he grew up there and in Los Angeles as a youth. He then continued on and studied at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California, and earned architecture degrees from the University of California, Berkeley and the Harvard Graduate School of Design. Leong was awarded a Guggenheim Fellowship in 2005. He now lives in New York City.
- Horizons. A collection of landscape photographs. Yossi Milo Gallery, 2008. ISBN 978-0-615-19227-7.
- History Images. Photographs of urban spaces and construction projects in China. Steidl, 2007. ISBN 3-86521-274-3.
- (contributor and co-editor) Harvard Project on the City (organized by Rem Koolhaas): volumes on Great Leap Forward and Guide to Shopping. Both vols. pub. Cologne, 2002.
- Official website
- NY Times article on Leong
- Yossi Milo Gallery
- Words Without Pictures
- Interview with Stanley Wolukau-Wanambwa, thegreatleapsideways