Tătaru may refer to several places in Romania:
- Tătaru, a commune in Prahova County
- Tătaru, a village in Dudeşti Commune, Brăila County
- Tătaru, a village in Comana Commune, Constanţa County
- Tătaru, a village in Poiana Stampei Commune, Suceava County
- Tătaru, a village in Măicănești Commune, Vrancea County
- Tătărești (disambiguation)
- Tătărășeni (disambiguation)
- Tătărăștii (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.