Tōkoyasaka Jinja tōnin gyōji
Tōkoyasaka Jinja tōnin gyōji (東湖八坂神社のトウニン（統人）行事) is a festival celebrated in Oga and Katagami, Akita Prefecture, Japan. The main event is on 7 July. In 1986 it was designated an Important Intangible Folk Cultural Property.
- List of Important Intangible Folk Cultural Properties
- Important Intangible Cultural Properties of Japan
- "Traditional Event 'Tonin Gyoji'". Oga City. Retrieved 21 March 2011.
- "東湖八坂神社祭典". Katagami City. Retrieved 21 March 2011.
- "Database of National Cultural Properties". Agency for Cultural Affairs. Retrieved 20 March 2011.
- "Cultural Heritage Online". Agency for Cultural Affairs. Retrieved 20 March 2011.
|This article related to a Japanese festival or holiday is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|