From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
T-bone is short for t-bone steak. It may also refer to:
- T-Bone Walker (1910–1975), an American blues guitarist, singer, and songwriter
- T-Bone Burnett (born 1948), an American musician, songwriter, and producer
- T-Bone Slim (1890–1942), pen name for American poet, songwriter, and labour activist Matti Valentine Huhta
- T-Bone (rapper), American Christian rapper
- Tony "T-Bone" Bellamy, lead guitarist, pianist and vocalist for the band Redbone
- Tom "T-Bone" Wolk, an American bassist
- Tom "T-Bone" Stankus, an American children's musician
- Captain T-Bone, a fictional character from the One Piece manga series
- Chance "T-Bone" Furlong: A fictional anthropomorphic feline from the series SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron
- T-Bone, an arsonist and George Bluth's cell-mate in Arrested Development.
- T-Bone, a canine character in the television series Clifford the Big Red Dog
- A nickname for a trombone
- T-Bone Concerto, a concerto for trombone and wind orchestra by Johan de Meij
- The T-Bones, American instrumental pop/rock group
- "T-Bone", by Neil Young and Crazy Horse, from their album Re-ac-tor.
- A T-bone accident, or side collision, where one vehicle crashes into the side of another vehicle
- Kansas City T-Bones, an Independent Northern League minor league baseball team in Kansas City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title T-Bone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.