From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
T. gigantea may refer to:
- Tarchia gigantea, an ankylosaurid dinosaur species from the late Cretaceous of Mongolia
- Tegenaria gigantea, the giant house spider, a spider species
- Thargelia gigantea a moth species found in Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Israel and the Sinai
- Tritonia gigantea, a marine nudibranch gastropod species
- Tyto gigantea, an extinct barn owl species from what is now Gargano, Italy, dating back to the late Miocene
- Thirmida gigantea, a synonym for Scea gigantea, a moth species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.