From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TBA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TBA means "to be announced" or "to be arranged".
TBA may also refer to:
- Time-Based Art Festival, in Portland, Oregon
- Traditional birth attendant, a term for an untrained midwife
- Trenes de Buenos Aires, an Argentine railway company
- Trockenbeerenauslese, a style of German or Austrian dessert wine
- 2,4,6-Tribromoanisole, a chemical compound
- Tert-Butyl alcohol
- Turning the beat around, in electronic music
- TBA* (Time-Bounded A*), a variant of the A* search algorithm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TBA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.