Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TBA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TBA means "to be announced" or "to be arranged".
TBA may also refer to:
- Time-Based Art Festival, in Portland, Oregon
- Traditional birth attendant, a term for an untrained midwife
- Trenes de Buenos Aires, an Argentine railway company
- Trockenbeerenauslese, a style of German or Austrian dessert wine
- 2,4,6-Tribromoanisole, a chemical compound
- Tetrabutylammonium, a quaternary cation
- Tert-Butyl alcohol
- Turning the beat around, in electronic music
- TBA* (Time-Bounded A*), a variant of the A* search algorithm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TBA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.