From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TEAM (disambiguation))
A team is a group of people or other animals linked in a common purpose.
Team may also refer to:
- River Team, a tributary of the River Tyne in Gateshead, England.
- "Team" (song), from Lorde's 2013 album Pure Heroine
- Team (band), a Slovak pop/rock music band
- The Team (disambiguation)
TEAM may refer to:
- The European Alliance of EU-critical Movements, Eurosceptic alliance
- The Electors' Action Movement, a municipal political party in Vancouver, British Columbia
- The Evangelical Alliance Mission, an evangelical Christian missionary organization
- Transmission Electron Aberration-corrected Microscope, a research project aiming to develop a very high resolution electron microscope
- TEAM Linhas Aéreas, an airline based at Jacarepagua Airport in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Tessera Europea di Assicurazione Malattia, Italian for the European Health Insurance Card
|Look up team in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEAM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.