From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TEAM (disambiguation))
A team is a group of people or other animals linked in a common purpose.
Team or variants may also refer to:
- River Team, a tributary of the River Tyne in Gateshead, England
Film, radio and TV
- The Team (radio network), a Canadian sports radio network
- The Team (TV series), a television series in a number of African and Asian countries
- The Team (2015 TV series), a 2015 European crime serial television series
- The Team (reality show), a reality show broadcast by Channel One Russia
- Team (Slovak band), a Slovak pop/rock music band
- Team (American band)
- "Team" (Iggy Azalea song), from Digital Distortion
- "Team" (Lorde song), from Lorde's 2013 album Pure Heroine
- The Team (band), an American hip hop band
- The European Alliance of EU-critical Movements, Eurosceptic alliance
- TEAM The Electors' Action Movement, a municipal political party in Vancouver, British Columbia
- The Evangelical Alliance Mission, an evangelical Christian missionary organization
- Transmission Electron Aberration-corrected Microscope, a research project aiming to develop a very high resolution electron microscope
- TEAM Linhas Aéreas, an airline based at Jacarepagua Airport in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Tessera Europea di Assicurazione Malattia, Italian for the European Health Insurance Card
|Look up team in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Team.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.