Jump to navigation Jump to search
A team is a group of people or other animals linked in a common purpose.
Team or variants may also refer to:
- River Team, a tributary of the River Tyne in Gateshead, England
Film, radio and TV
- The Team (radio network), a Canadian sports radio network
- The Team (TV series), a television series in a number of African and Asian countries
- The Team (2015 TV series), a 2015 European crime serial television series
- The Team (reality show), a reality show broadcast by Channel One Russia
- "The Team" (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), an episode of the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Team (Slovak band), a Slovak pop/rock music band
- Team (American band)
- "Team" (Iggy Azalea song)
- "Team", a song by Beverly Gould-Copeland from the Shining Time Station episode Schemer Goes Camping"
- "Team" (Lorde song), from Lorde's 2013 album Pure Heroine
- The Team (band), an American hip hop band
- The European Alliance of EU-critical Movements, Eurosceptic alliance
- TEAM The Electors' Action Movement, a municipal political party in Vancouver, British Columbia
- The Evangelical Alliance Mission, an evangelical Christian missionary organization
- Transmission Electron Aberration-corrected Microscope, a research project aiming to develop a very high resolution electron microscope
- TEAM Linhas Aéreas, an airline based at Jacarepagua Airport in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Tessera Europea di Assicurazione Malattia, Italian for the European Health Insurance Card
|Look up team in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Team.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.