From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tema is a city in Ghana.
Tema or TEMA may also refer to:
Arts and media
- Gazeta Tema, an Albanian newspaper
- TEMA (group), a Russian rock group
- Tema (magazine), a Bulgarian magazine
- The Theme (Russian: Тема), a 1979 Soviet film
- Tema (son of Ishmael), mentioned in the Torah
- Tema Mursadat (born 1978), Indonesian footballer
- Muzaffer Tema (1919–2011), Turkish actor
- Tayma, an oasis in Saudi Arabia
- Tema, Togo
- Tema Reef, in the Cook Islands
- Land of Tema, mentioned in the Bible and identified with Tayma
- TEMA Foundation, a Turkish environmental organization
- TEMA India, an Indian engineering firm
- Tennessee Emergency Management Agency, an agency of the state government of Tennessee, United States
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America
- Triple-entry bookkeeping and momentum accounting
- Triple exponential moving average
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.