Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tema is a city in Ghana.
Tema or TEMA may also refer to:
Arts and media
- Gazeta Tema, an Albanian newspaper
- Tema (magazine), a Bulgarian magazine
- The Theme (Russian: Тема), a 1979 Soviet film
- Tema (son of Ishmael), mentioned in the Torah
- Tema Mursadat (born 1978), Indonesian footballer
- Muzaffer Tema (1919–2011), Turkish actor
- Tayma, an oasis in Saudi Arabia
- Tema, Togo
- Tema Reef, in the Cook Islands
- Land of Tema, mentioned in the Bible and identified with Tayma
- TEMA Foundation, a Turkish environmental organization
- TEMA India, an Indian engineering firm
- Tennessee Emergency Management Agency, an agency of the state government of Tennessee, United States
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America
- The Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association, an association of fabricators of shell and tube type heat exchangers
- Triple-entry bookkeeping and momentum accounting
- Triple exponential moving average
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.