Jump to navigation Jump to search
TEP may refer to:
- Tau Epsilon Phi fraternity, often called "TEP", founded in 1910
- Letters after a name indicating membership of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, founded in 1991
- Transatlantic Economic Partnership, initiative launched 1998
- Transequatorial propagation (TEP), discovered in 1947
- Triethyl phosphate, first used circa 1950
- Tolman electronic parameter, a parameter to describe ligands in coordination chemistry defined in 1977
- Transparent Exopolymer particles, often shortened as TEP, circa 2004
- Tucson Electric Power, the main power company in Tucson, Arizona, formed in 1892
- "TEP" Thomas Edward Perez (born 1961), the chair of the Democratic National Committee
- Tivoli Enterprise Portal, an IBM product that serves as an integrated data space for monitoring, company formed in 1989
- "TEPS" Test of English Proficiency (South Korea), renamed in 1998
- Tucson Electric Park, home of the Tucson Sidewinders and spring training home of the Arizona Diamondbacks baseball team, opened 1998
- The Equity Project (TEP), a charter school in Washington Heights, New York, founded in 2009
- Tallgrass Energy Partners, an American oil and gas pipeline master limited partnership, founded in 2013
- Translation, Editing and Proofreading, a term describing a workflow in the translation and localization industry
- Time Expired Pyrotechnics, a term used to refer to out of date flares used widely by the marine community including the UK coastguard.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.