From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TERC may refer to:
- Telomerase RNA component, a human gene.
- TERC (Cambridge, Massachusetts), a nonprofit research and development organization in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the developers of the Investigations in Numbers, Data, and Space mathematics curriculum
- "Investigations" or TERC, a K–5 mathematics curriculum, developed at TERC (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Technical Education Research Centers (TERC)
- CSIRO Tropical Ecosystems Research Centre
- Terrestrial Environment Research Center. A research center at University of Tsukuba.
- Thermal Enclosure Rater Checklist A standard for achieving green building certification in the Energy Star home rating program.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TERC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.